Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Endless Overflow of God's Love and Blessings

Three months is just enough time to initially settle down and enter into a way of life which I call spiritual journey. This is an experience I carry in my heart as I look at another phase of formation this year at IFFA.

When I reflect on each of the various sessions, I realize that each has been designed in such a way that it makes me sigh and say to myself: how meaningful and useful this is for me and for my life! It is very important to know the beauty that it brings to my life and to the life of the others.

I can say that this journey of discovery through sessions and daily encounters with people and realities is valuable for me and for my mission. I am not only acquiring knowledge and skills, but it also helps me to change my attitude towards life and to have a greater appreciation of the wider needs of society. The discovery that I am blessed and that I am God’s gift to others is one of the most significant realizations for me. I am indeed a blessing from God. This has never dawned on me before, and I thank God for IFFA and the yes to the process.

Sometimes when I face difficulties I can not stand up by myself. I even forget to pray to Him, the author of my life. Yet, His blessing is never-ending; it continuously overflows, flowing like a river. I know, and I can feel that this is not of human making, but a divine blessing and sanctification. It is the same thing with his love. It is when I believe that God’s love is endless in my life and I can not even afford to pay with the efforts that I am making. And I start growing in his likeness, appreciating his embrace for me and the rest of humanity. Such is the wonder of God, our Father!

Pale Phyu, Myanmar
IFFAsia


You can also read Pale's reflections, and other related articles in Asian Hearts Speak - Sept 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment