Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am Home


I am finally home after ten months of formation in IFFA. It has been six days in Sandakan since I bade farewell to all my friends, interns and staff of IFFA. The feeling of missing them still lingers in my mind and heart. The sound of their laughter, their faces and even their smell is still caught up inside me. Even on my way home in the airplane as I looked out the window each of their faces popped out from the clouds. Gosh! It is so amazing how ten months can give a huge impact on each one. However, I have to accept the fact that we had completed our formation and it is time to go back home and step into the reality. They might be far away from me but they are always within me deep in my heart. Our friendship remains forever. That is the greatest gift of all – LOVE.

By Anna Teresa, Malaysia
Student of IFFAsia, Batch 2010-2011

Read full story in the link below
http://newsupdatedospo.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-home-anna-teresa-peter-amandus.html

2 comments:

  1. Peter,
    Good luck Nina Chan, You are very brave and wonderful lady. Of course, You were a model for us during formation year of 3th batch. You are become the light of the youth and the salt of the Fondacio Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina Chan, i was the one who really appreciate your capability. You are so brave and wonderful lady. Now you become the light of the youth and the salt of the Fondacio Malaysia. Keep courage, firmed stand. i am just back of you.

    ReplyDelete