Monday, January 31, 2011

IFFAsia Mission Project 2011 (Update 4)

(Full video of IFFAsia Journey in Keningau, Sabah)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150096453923701&comments

My Faith

How well do you know your faith?
A question that made me reflect

I am in a Formation for Discipleship

But as the session continues

I realised that I only know less


I studied basic theology But when someone asked
Have you been saved? I cannot answer immediately
Do I really know my faith?
I am ashamed to God and myself
How can I evangelise? I cannot give what I don’t have
It was a great awakening To know where am I standing?
Could I’ll be one of the people Who will be easily converted?

I am afraid I am not I still have time to know more my faith

And continue doing it to my Lord

You! How big is your faith? Can you defend well your faith?

Can you stand for your faith? Yes, I can! I my little ways
At least I am trying to make a difference

By Aleona Natalio


This is the Inspiration of Aleona, IFFAsia Student from Philippines after the presentation of Mr. Martin Jalleh on the issue of how Media is influencing the young people through out the world and how's the Good Values of life and family being challenged by the modernisation today. Can young people still stand strong on their faith today?


Kindly follow the link above for a 13 minutes video, The journey of IFFAsia team in the Diocese of Keningau, and somehow you may find the answer. We hope to share the blessings, faith, hope and Love with you all. Thank you for journeying with us in your way.


We continue this mission journey to the Diocese of Sandakan on 1st February 2011.



Related stories:
(Update 3) Mission Journey in Kota Kinabalu
(Update 2) A "One-Stop Youth Centre" Hopes to Assist Homeless Youth in the City
(Update 1) Empowering Asian Youth Leaders Through Dialogue
Foster Family for students, interns and staff of IFFAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment